|Information about the Push-kick for Beginners
||The push-kick is one of those most basic and straightforward shot. It is easy to learn but tough to master. Technically, there are many ways of scoring a goal with the push-kick and is hard to explain without watching how it is done. Suffice it to say that it should be executed in one single movement.
There are two ways of executing the shot: palm or wrist. I would suggest you choose wrist for mastery, as you can control the speed of execution and speed of the ball.
- easy to setup and learn for beginners
- there are 5 holes opened to a push-kick shot at any one time as suppose to 7 scoring opportunities depending on the defense.
- natural ability to transform into other shots like tic-tac, pull shot, etc.
- the ability to control the "squaring-off" or "spraying" of ball shot on goal
- the ability to control the speed of execution and speed of the ball.
- very tough to recoil on a "deadman" (but then again, do you need to?)